Ryan Bubela is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner and founder of Bubela Wealth Management. He is responsible for creating, implementing and reviewing client's financial plans and constructing many of our clients' custom portfolios. Ryan holds firm to his philosophy of truly doing what's best for the client, making sure clients understand often complex financial issues, and building personal, not transactional, relationships. As he puts it, "My clients are like my extended family. Their interests always come first, and my ultimate goal is to have a deep relationship with a limited number of clients for life".
Ryan was born in East Bernard, Texas and moved to San Marcos to finish his education at Texas State University. While attending Texas State, Ryan began his career in the financial industry at a credit union, working his way into a managerial position. He later moved to Austin to pursue a career in the financial planning industry and is now expanding his practice to the East Bernard and surrounding areas.
Ryan and his wife, Lisa, have been blessed with two sons, Gavin & Christian. In his spare time, Ryan enjoys spending time with his family and friends, volunteering as BSA Scout leader, running, fishing, and martial arts.
Interesting Facts about Ryan:
Ryan has a black belt in Shaolin-Do Kung Fu.
He is a classic car enthusiast.
Ryan enjoys being a handyman and do-it-yourselfer, something he learned from his father - everything from remodeling kitchens to refurbishing all-terrain vehicles.
- B.A. in Finance - Texas State University
- M.B.A. - Texas State University
- CFP ® professional - CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional
- CFS ® - Certified Fund Specialist ®
- CESTM - Certified Estate & Trust SpecialistTM
- Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly (2022)
- Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly (2021)
- Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly (2020)
- Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly (2019)
- Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly (2018)
- Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly (2017)
- Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly (2016)
- Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly (2015)
- Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly (2014)
- FPA CFP ® Merit Scholarship (2008)
Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers.
- Market Technicians Association Member
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Austin Board (2010-2012)
- Twin Lakes YMCA Youth Sports - Volunteer Coach
- Boy Scouts of America – Den Leader
- Boy Scouts of America – Assistant Scoutmaster
- Boy Scouts of America – Supernova Mentor
- Boy Scouts of America – District Nominating Committee
- Twin Lakes YMCA Youth Sports Volunteer Coach
- Watch D.O.G.S.