Zachary Jones is an Investment Advisor Representative and Partner at Bubela Wealth Management . He has worked in the financial industry since coming to Austin in 2005. Assisting both personal and commercial clients with a wide range of services, this experience allows him to serve our clients in a holistic way. Over the years, Zac has helped countless individuals and businesses work toward their financial goals. He understands that everyone has different objectives, so he does all he can to help our clients live and work with intentionality. Without fail, Zac will help our clients through a caring, compassionate relationship that seeks to improve their lives.
A native of New Braunfels, Texas, Zac made Austin his home in 2005 after attending Texas State University. Outside of work, he enjoys reading, running, cycling, hiking, traveling and spending time with his wife, Leslie, and their rescue dog, Consuelo.
Certifications & Licenses:
- Series 65 registration held with Strategic Financial Concepts, LLC
- Series 6, 7 and 63 registrations held with LPL Financial
- Texas & Oklahoma Life, Health, Accident, and Long-Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Designation (AIF®)
- Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly (2022)
- Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly (2021)
- Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly (2020)
Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers.
- Texas State University (1999 - 2004)
- Austin Cooperative Think Tank - Steering Committee Member
- The Marketplace - Member
United Way of Greater Austin - Team Lead
Capitol Area Food Bank of Austin - Volunteer